The Consumer Charter is for you – whether you are a leaseholder, residents’ management company director, freeholder, developer or landlord. It sets out how ARMA members must deal with clients and the standard of customer service you can expect.
ARMA-Q members must:
- Be honest, fair, open and transparent and provide a timely and professional service with access to the information needed.
- Act with skill, care, diligence and without discrimination.
- Make sure that all their staff are appropriately trained and knowledgeable.
- Have written terms of business.
- Provide their complaints handling procedure specifying the ombudsman scheme to which they subscribe.
- Comply with all relevant legal requirements and relevant codes of practice.
- Avoid conflict of interest.
- Maintain clear, accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Ensure that any client money is held separately from the managing agent’s other monies.
- Hold appropriate professional indemnity insurance.
Any member who falls short of the Charter may be subject to disciplinary action. For further information e-mail email@example.com
Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England No. 5128635