Out of Hours Service
Burns Property Management is pleased to offer our Out of Hours service to all new and existing clients, this service is provided in association with Just Call.
If you would like to know if your block is covered by this service, or are interested in having the service provided for your block, please contact our offices by calling 01202 391663 in working hours or message us a here today.
Please note that
- in the event of a Fire, Crime, and Medical Emergency, contact 999.
- in the event of a Gas Emergency contact 0800 111 999
- in the event of an Electrical Emergency contact 08457 708 890
In the event of a genuine property emergency Just Call:
- The service is available 7 days a week from 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday all weekend and bank holidays.
- A caller (being a tenant, owner or letting agent) is to call the out of hour’s number 07898945830 in the event of a genuine property emergency during out of hours which cannot wait until the normal working hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- On calling, the phone will go to answerphone which will give the caller instructions to leave a message, contact number, property address and a brief description of the property emergency. It is important you leave all of these details. Just Call will aim to call you back within 30 minutes.
(In the unlikely event that they are unable to call you back within 30 minutes an alternative contact number is provided within the answerphone message, which you should only use if you do not receive your initial call back within 30 minutes).
- Just Call will phone the caller back and discuss the issue with them. Further to talking with the caller Just Call will assess the situation and take one of the following steps:
- attend for assistance/rectification of the issue or further assessment. This will incur the property a call out fee.
- call a contractor from a pre-approved list to attend.
- assist the caller over the phone.
- contact a Burns Property Manager for further instruction.
- advise the caller that no further action will be taken until the next working day. i.e. not deemed an emergency.
- The service is there to provide assistant to the caller in a way which will prevent further damage to a property and lessen or stop unacceptable inconvenience to the residents of the property in question.
- Just Call aim to manage the situation until the next working day at which point Burns will be informed and take over.
- Issues within a flat may not warrant action from Just Call under the terms of the lease. The caller will be informed of this and advice may still be provided over the phone.
- Abusive, drunken or aggressive calls/messages will not be tolerated.